Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Preschool!



 Ella on left!
 Ready for their first day of pre-k!
 Savanna
 Ella
 I love this pic of Ella!
 Great of pic of Savanna too!
 Their backpacks!
 Working on puzzles!
 Savanna
 Ella
 Easel Station!

 My big girls!
 Circle Time!
 
The girls had their first day of Preschool today!  They had such a great day and did so well.  I could tell that especially Savanna was really anticipating the first day of school and wasn't sure about it.  So I was expecting the girls to be very shy and possibly have a hard time saying goodbye but it was quite the opposite.  The girls were ready to go when we first arrived washing their hands and finding their name tags.  Then they were ready to try out all the new toys with me.  They especially loved the easel painting station.  Next, it was circle time and the twins found their spot on the carpet really quickly.  The parents got to stay and watch what will be their circle time routine of counting, reading books, songs and bible stories.  Then it was time for me to leave which was easy for the girls to separate because they had asked me to leave 15 minutes prior to this which was surprising.  They said, "Mommy you can go now."  I would have never thought the girls would say that but I am happy this transition into school went so smoothly for them.  It is going to be an exciting school year for them.  I can't wait for them to make new friends and learn new things.  I can't believe I have two school aged kids now.  Looking forward to a great year for my first babies!







No comments:

Post a Comment