Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Addie's First Shoes!







 
Addie got her very first pair of stride rite shoes!  We went to the shoe store over the weekend to do some shopping for her.  It was an interesting first experience.  Like the twins, Addie cried too when they measured her.  She is very shy around new people she doesn't know and I think she just wasn't to sure about the shoe lady.  After she was measured, she was sized at a 2 and a half but it was recommended to give her a size three shoe. That way she will have some growing room.  I had a difficult time picking her shoes out just because I wanted them all!!!  They are all so adorable.  So needless to say I might have to go back again to get another pair soon.  I ended up going with these shoes because I thought they are neutral and will go well with everything for fall.  She has already been wearing them a lot and I am hoping they will help her learn to stand and walk easier while she is working on those skills.  She seems to a late bloomer with crawling and pulling herself up but I think she is on her own timeline.  She will do it when she is ready just like the whole eating baby food thing.  On a side note she is gearing up the for the big number one in a little over a month.  I just ordered her tutu outfit, invitations and centerpiece sticks.  Cannot wait for her pumpkin themed party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment