Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Preschool Things!

 
Savanna on left!
Ella's apple pie!

Savanna's pie!
 Their show and tell stuffed animals!
 Ella's first painting in pre-k!
 Savanna's first painting in pre-k!
 
Ella and Savanna have been pretty busy a preschool and by the way they love it!  Today they made mini apple pies at school to go along with the apple theme they have been working on this month.  They also did their first show and tell.  They call it sharing bags at school.  They both decided to bring in their favorite animal.  Ella brought in her zebra stuffed animal and Savanna brought in her giraffe.  They each helped me make up clues for their class to guess what they brought.  Each twin did a great job with this task.  They told me they had a fun time with this and I am thankful that each twin got to do it at the same time otherwise I think it could have been disaster around here.  Their teacher Mrs B., is so great with girls and the class.  I am so happy that they enjoy going each day and when they are done telling me all about their day.  It's so fun to hear what they did and who they played with.  I'm so glad they like preschool and are making little friends.  Preschool suits them for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment