Sunday, June 30, 2013

It's a girl!!!

 




Savanna poses for me!
 
Ella and yes she has her princess crown on!  She wears it all the time!
 
 Yum, strawberry cupcakes!
 
We had our 20 week ultrasound appointment this week and found out we are blessed with another girl!  Ron and I were thinking it was a boy so we were surprised when we found out it's a girl.  During the ultrasound the tech told us how active this baby is.  She had a really hard time taking the pictures she needed because as soon as she set it up the baby would move.  So needless to say we were there for an hour trying to get the right pictures.  After everything was said and done the baby is healthy and growing beautifully!  To celebrate the news of a girl we made strawberry cupcakes to enjoy.  The girls each had one cupcake and of course wanted another one!  It's fun to tell them now that they are going to have a baby sister instead of just saying baby all the time.  They don't quite get it yet but we do talk about it a lot to get them use to the idea.  Now the planning of the nursery begins!  I am looking into some bedding and paint colors for this baby's nursery and I think I'm going to do something very different from the twin's room.  I'm looking into doing either purple or yellow depending on what I can find.  It's exciting to get to do another nursery and prepare for this baby.  I have already started to take out a few baby things from the twins and it brings back so many good memories!  Especially the baby swing which was my favorite baby thing we received.  It's so adorable!  I will post pics soon as the nursery is coming along.  I can't wait till it's finished!

1 comment: