Monday, January 2, 2012

Thanksgiving Time!

 My favorite family pic!
 Daddy holds Ella's hand!  So cute!!!
Love this pic!  Dadddy and Ella! 
 Mommy and Savanna!
 Little Miss Savanna!
 Savanna

 Favorite pic of the girls!  Savanna on left.

This Fall we decided to update our family pics outside.  My friend from high school who took the girls birthday pics also did our family pics.  We really got some good pics that day.  Ron and I love the outdoor setting!  Savanna had a little more single shots then Ella because she was having a better day.  Ella was just getting over being sick so she wasn't completely herself yet.  Overall, they both did great and I was able to get at least one family picture that I love.  So it was a successful photo shot!  This Thanksgiving, the girls really enjoyed eating turkey and cranberries!  Since they couldn't participate in this last Thanksgiving, they really got their full this year.  These girls really like to eat!  Ron and I are so thankful for our little girls!  They bring such joy to our lives!  I can't imagine life being any different.

No comments:

Post a Comment