Monday, June 1, 2015

First Dance Recital!!!






















The twins had their first Dance Recital this past weekend and it was too cute for words!  I decided to be a stage mom because I wanted to help out and because I wasn't sure how Savanna would be on stage.  She has been reluctant to go to dance class the last few months with some separation anxiety but once she is in there she has a great time.  So their dance teacher, Ms. Carly, had asked me if I would help out and I signed up right away.  To be honest it was super fun for me!  It brought me back to the old days when I use to dance and seeing my girls do it now definitely gave me a "full circle" moment!  Well to my surprise Savanna did amazing at dress rehearsal and on the big day!  She even sang the Annie song, "Tomorrow" while doing her dance routine!  Ella did amazing as well and was right with the rhythm.  I couldn't be more proud of these girls!  I got to sit in the front row since I was a stage mom and I loved every minute seeing them up there and shining like a star.  They have come so far with their "shyness" and it is amazing seeing them get out of their comfort zone and enjoying themselves!  What an amazing dance year!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment