Thursday, May 7, 2015

Teddy Bear Picnic/Pre-k Graduation!


 All set up for the Teddy Bear Picnic!
 What they want to be when they grow up!


 We had to follow the paw prints to get to the gym!
 Their teddy bears are dressed up as what they want to be when they grow up!
 Ella and Savanna's Elsa+Anna Skit!





 The entire class came up for their 'Let it go" singing performance!
 Here they are singing!
 Singing with their class!

 Flowers for their first performance!
The twins with their teacher, Mrs. B!
 My Preschool Grads! 
 Family Pic!
 Grandma and the girls!
Papa and the girls!
Nana with the girls!
 Me and my "big girls!"



 
 
The twins celebrated their Preschool Graduation with a "Teddy Bear Picnic."  Each child in their class was ask to decorate a poster and a teddy with what they wanted to be when they grow up!  Ella picked a princess and Savanna picked a rock star!  Their teacher thought the best way to bring this together is by doing an Anna and Elsa skit which we all know the girls love!  I was kinda concerned that when the day came the girls wouldn't participate because of shyness but I was pleasantly surprised and they did great!  All the other kids skits were good as well but I'm a little bias when I say I think theirs was the best!  After they performed their skit they sang some songs and gave me this beautiful plate that had a rainbow and a picture they drew on it.  So sweet!  Lastly, we had a picnic lunch and watched the twins do a balloon launch to say goodbye to preschool.  I can't believe my little girls have finished the year already?!  They are getting too big too fast.  They will be going to Kindergarten in the fall and turning 5 in a few weeks.  These little girls are growing up but they will always be my babies and I know they are going to do some great things next school year.  Kindergarten here we come!!!




 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment