Friday, October 3, 2014

Cutest Pumpkins in the Patch!

Savanna on left!
They were being so cute with each other. (which doesn't always happen so I am soaking this moment in)
Addison with her first pumpkin!
The girls doing some climbing!
My cuties!
Our littlest pumpkin!
My girls!
The corn maze!
Addie practicing standing in the patch!
The twins were looking forward for the biggest pumpkin in the patch.  Here is Savanna's find!
Here is Ella's find!
We had a wonderful day spent picking out pumpkins and enjoying fall playtime with some cooler weather.  The girls always love "pumpkin time" as they call it.  They look forward to picking out pumpkins, looking for costumes and enjoying all the fall treats just as much as their parents do!  So when I told them we were going to spend the day at pumpkin patch they were all in.  Addison I think also enjoyed being out in the fresh air and seeing all the pumpkins.  She got to stretch her legs out a bit and practice her skills by taking in the pumpkin scene.  I am so excited the fall season is here and we are going to keep it going as long as we can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment