Saturday, July 5, 2014

Eight Months!

 
 Monthly Pic!
I had to put the sign above her head because she kept grabbing it!
Playing with your lamp toy!
 Ready for the pool!
 Floor time!
Snuggling with daddy!
 Looking pretty in my new dress!!!
Close up!
 
Addison at 8 months:
You are wearing size 6 month clothing with size 2 diapers and still size one shoe
You love to rest your head on my shoulder and it melts my heart.  It's the sweetest thing.
You love baths and the baby pool.  You splash and even get it in your face but don't mind
You eat five times a day with 5 oz bottles
You love to growl and experiment with your voice
You say mum mum a lot and have for awhile I just forgot to post about it
You love to put everything in your mouth now
You love sitting up in the stroller and going for walks
You push your feet off the ground and move across the floor and you move in your crib.  Lately when I go to get you from naps or bedtime I find you all the way at the top of the crib by the bars.
You started to cry when something you want is taken away from you.  You let us know you are displeased.
You still don't eat any baby food
You still take 2 naps a day
You usually still wake up one time during the night for a bottle and go right back to sleep
You sit so well now and have been moving forward with both hands onto your tummy.  Getting ready to crawl!


No comments:

Post a Comment